Recruitment Process Outsourcing
Aalacom has the relevant capabilities to deliver recruitment solutions as a part of the Recruitment Outsourcing model catering to various industry segments like; Manufacturing, Service, FMCG, Consumer Durables, BFSI, Information Technology, Pharmaceutical, Infrastructure, Hospitality, E-Commerce and other industries.
Our RPO model reduces the recruitment complexity for our clients; bringing predictability to hiring, optimizing recruitment costs, improving candidate experience and most importantly enhancing talent quality for our clients ensuring the right people, with the right skillsets are available at the right time. Flawless ‘Recruitment Process Outsourcing’ model has now evolved into four distinct categories of recruitment processes befitting the various requirements of workforce planning and recruitment strategy.
Benefit of RPO
- Scalability and flexibility
- Quality of hire
- More transparency around recruitment via enhanced reporting
- Cost reduction
- Reduced time to hire
- We bring skills, knowledge, and experience that a single in-house recruiter won’t have.
- Broad team to support in place of an Individual.
- Recruitment when outsourced as applied to business improvement, as distinct from agencies trading CVs, is a strategic skill and the result impacts in the every aspect of a business.
Each client’s recruitment requirements are different and each client engagement is a bespoke RPO program tailored to their recruitment objectives and timelines. Some factors that influence pricing include:
- Volume and variety of openings
- Rate of attrition
- Recruitment process
- Target candidate profile
We use a variety of methods to find potential talent including
- Social Media
- Open end job postings
- Networking events
- Employee referral programs
- Campus recruitments
- Direct advertising (both formal and informal approaches)